What areas of law does attorney Vaughn Knight practice?

Knight Law P.A. helps clients in the areas of estate planning, real estate, business law, commercial litigation and agricultural law.

What is “estate planning” & why do I need it?

Estate planning is the process of drafting documentation clearly stating how you want your assets to be managed or distributed when you die or if you become mentally incapacitated. It includes things like wills, trusts and probate.

When should I start planning my estate?

Yesterday! In all seriousness, the sooner the better. We never know when the unexpected could occur, so the safest bet for providing for your family is to get your estate squared away today.

How is a real estate lawyer different from a real estate agent?

A real estate agent helps people find available properties and is responsible for communicating terms and offers between the seller and buyer. A real estate lawyer typically comes in during the end of the transaction and helps with any issues that arise, such as when there are liens against the property.

What does commercial litigation cover?

Commercial litigation covers a wide range of problems businesses face. It ranges from contract disputes between partners to breaches of contracts between business owners and the vendors they employ.

How does commercial litigation differ from regular business law?

Commercial litigation is only necessary when there is an escalated problem that needs to be resolved, whereas business law covers broader topics such as contract drafting and review.

Do I need a lawyer for my business?

While not absolutely necessary, it is a good idea to have a legal partner available throughout the life of your business for situations such as proofing potential partnership agreements or representing you in the case of a costly breach of contract.

What types of issues are covered by agricultural law?

Agricultural law covers a wide range of legal matters pertaining to farming businesses, including nuisance claims, aquaculture, and biochemistry matters.

Does Knight Law P.A. offer free consultations?

Absolutely. Just call our office at (479) 571-0014 to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Will you take cases outside of Washington County, Arkansas?

Knight Law P.A. primarily takes cases in Washington and Phillips counties, but we also accept cases everywhere in between and are licensed to practice in Missouri as well.

Knight Law P.A. is here to address all of your estate planning, real estate, commercial litigation, business law and agricultural law legal needs. We help Fayetteville individuals and families who want a lawyer they can trust and rely upon. If you didn’t find what you were looking for in our FAQs, please call us at (479) 571-0014 today!

Start typing and press Enter to search